Students living on campus can purchase their meal plans at the Student Housing Services Office at Frear Hall. Please call (808) 956-8177 for more information. Students living off-campus can purchase their meal plans at the Campus Center Ticket, Information and ID Office located on the 2nd floor of the Campus Center building. If you live off-campus and would like to purchase a meal plan, please visit here and download the form “ Meal Plan Application Form” and fax the filled form to (808) 956-3917.
Your dining experience is more than great food. It is a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility. At Mānoa Dining services we are always striving to deliver a high-quality dining experience for our students, faculty and staff; while making sure we are not a burden on your wallet. In fact, purchasing meal plans are a great way to save money on campus!
For any questions or special diet concerns please call (808)956-FOOD (3663).
Why Purchase a Meal Plan?
- No Cash, No Problem! Swipe your Manoa One Card for instant access to all Mānoa Dining Services locations.
- Support local farmers & businesses! We purchase local first! Currently 30% of products used in our food services are local.
- Avoid dirty dishes, grocery shopping, and food waste! We prep, prepare, clean and even recycle our food waste by sending it to pig farmers.
- We’re always open! With 10 unique dining locations, there is always somewhere to eat from 6AM – Midnight!
- Feel good about your choices! You can always find something healthy and nutritious at one of our many locations!
If you are not a campus resident you may purchase your plan by mail, fax or in person at the Campus Center Ticket and Information Office. Mail to: University of Hawaii at Manoa Office of Student Life and Development Campus Center Ticket, Information & ID Office 2465 Campus Road, Room 212 Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone (808) 956-7236 Fax: (808) 956-3917 (Please call us to confirm your fax) We accept Visa, MasterCard with ID and Personal Checks (make checks payable to University of Hawaii). For those living in the resident halls, payments can be made to Student Housing Services in-person or by fax to 2569 Dole Street Honolulu, HI 96822 Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM. Phone: (808) 956-8177 Fax: (808) 956-5995
A Meal Plan Just For You
Weekly Meal Plans give diners a bank of weekly meals to use around campus. These plans range from a Basic 7 with 7 meals a week, to a Prime 19 offering 19 meals per week. Meals are reset weekly on Sunday and expire every Saturday at midnight. They also come with Points that expire at the end of the academic year.
The Apartment Club is a block plan that gives diners a bank of meals that are valid throughout the semester. Meals are added to the plan at the beginning of each semester and expire at semester end. If you ever run out of meals you may purchase additional meals in blocks of 10 meals for $55, 30 for $165 and 50 for $275.
Dining Dollars is a program where students, faculty and staff can deposit funds to their UH ID to use at our many retail dining locations like cash. Dining Dollars do not expire except after 24 months on inactivity. Deposits of $50+ earn 5% in bonus dollars and deposits of $100+ earn 10% in bonus dollars. With Dining Dollars you can budget your food money, earn extra funds for food, and make life easy.
Where to Eat
Good news, you can use your meal plan at all our dining locations! You can redeem a meal swipe for $5.50 at our retail locations listed below. If your meal is more than $5.50 you can pay the difference using points, dining dollars, bonus dollars or cash.
- The Market at Hale Noelani – The Market is your convenience store located in Hale Noelani. Besides “convenient” items The Market also offers pizzas, plate lunches, and more.
- Gateway Café – A 5 minute walk from the heart of UH Manoa offering all-you-care-to-eat breakfast, lunch and dinner to hungry diners. Accepts Bonus Dollars.
- Hale Aloha Cafe – At the center of Hale Aloha Towers, Hale Aloha Café is an all-you-care-to-eat facility that offers a wide variety of comfort foods and regional cuisine. Accepts Bonus Dollars.
- Ba-Le – A quick walk to Hemmenway Hall to enjoy sandwiches, pho, and more.
- Campus Center- Located in the middle of Upper Campus, Campus Center offers a wide variety of dining spots for students to enjoy.
- Pizza Hut Express – All your favorite Pizza Hut items for you to grab on the go.
- Stir Fresh – Stir fry to order, rice bowls, and more! Accepts Bonus Dollars.
- Starbucks – Who doesn’t need a pick me up with all that studying?
- Simply To Go – Need a fast snack? Accepts Bonus Dollars.
- Jamba Juice - Hot day, cool off with a refreshing smoothie!
- Campus Center Food Court – Plate lunches, Burgers, Sushi, Salads made to order and more! Accepts Bonus Dollars.
Resident Dining Door Prices: